Weight loss diet
Can the foods that you eat help with weight loss?
It can be surprisingly effortless to be tricked into the regime of exercising too often without paying much notice to the calories you are ingesting. With a good 2 hours at the gym in your system, the attraction to give yourself a treat can often creep into your mind hindering the whole purpose of why you worked out to begin with.
If any segment of this description sounds like you, then the following tips can help you overcome this.
The first step is to track your calorie retention over the course of 7 days where you exercised excessively. Repeat this process again but this time don’t exercise. More often than not when you compare your calorie retention over this month you will find that you ate less on the non-exercise week than when you exercised regularly.
I know it might sound confusing but it is not actually confusing. Basically, what you are doing here is to give enough rest to your body and muscles so that you can repair and recover. Many people do strenuous exercise daily easy weight loss tips and do not give time to their body to relax and recover and as a result, they end up getting injured and then it takes a long-long time to recover from that injury and during that time, they again gain weight. So, you see, it's not practical to push yourself to the limit. You should take a break from your exercise routine and relax because your muscles need it. Do not put extensive strain on your muscles.
Similarly, when you start dieting and you forbid yourself from eating your favorite food for a long-long time, it just makes you unhappy. Basically, your brain starts secreting more cortisol hormones as you are on a prolonged diet. So, to avoid this, you should have some cheat days. When on your cheat days, you eat your favorite food, it makes you happy and as a result, your brain starts secreting serotonin hormone, which is the hormone responsible for making you happy and satisfied. This gives you an extra push and you do not feel unsatisfied and you can improve your diet and exercise routine. However, make sure that a cheat day is only once a week and not every other day. As, that will dilute the whole purpose of your diet.
Yet before you make the decision to remove exercise routines from your weight loss system, managing your eating routines is not enough for promising successful weight loss. Working out is important too. The routine for getting it right is being able to find the right equilibrium between your calories eaten and your calories out.
To help you maintain a balanced diet, free from the seductions of eating snacks when you workout, we suggest incorporating the following foods into your foods:
1. Oatmeal – this high fiber food is low in calories and sugar, making it the perfect dish to reduce your hunger between the morning and dinnertime.
2. Eggs – eggs are one of the few foods in your diet that consist of Vitamin D as well as very little calories. Enriched in protein too, eggs are a great route for filling up quickly.
3. Blueberries – a incredible source of fiber, blueberries consist of minute fat and are a proven source for Vitamin C. Also renowned for containing antioxidants, these free radical fighters have been found to burn fat for fuel.
4. Brown rice and whole wheat pasta – these consist of tonnes of fiber with minute sums of sugar. The perfect tea top up.
5. Turkey breast – the incredible thing about ground turkey is that you can use it to cook loads of dishes whilst benefiting from its minimal fat and large protein build up.
6. Cooked apples – fruit doesn’t have to be dull. By getting rid of the center, dicing the apple into segments and heating it up with cinnamon and sugar , this can make a great healthy pudding.
7. Wine – even though you should always drink alcohol in moderation a study by Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital has found that slimmers who drink 15g-35g of wine per day are up to 30% less prone to become overweight.
There are many ways to reduce weight naturally like weight loss pills, patches, supplements, shakes, teas and even dieting but personally we recommend you to do anything that you like but along with that just start doing some kind of exercise everyday because that will help you big time in the long run. Once you start exercising, your metabolism naturally becomes fast and when that happens, your body naturally burns more fats and calories so you lose weight without much effort and also you can maintain a healthy weight. Also, when you workout, your brain releases serotonin hormone so you feel good about your body and about yourself, it is like boosting your self-confidence. Another advantage is that when you go to the gym to workout, you can socialize with like-minded people and make new friends so it is a win-win.